Report in the app
- While on Discover: open the user's profile > scroll down and tap 'Block/Report'
- From your matches: select the user to open the message screen > tap the user’s photo to open their profile > scroll down and select 'Block/Report'
Report via email
Safety is a top priority and we encourage you to immediately report any behavior that violates our policies or Community Guidelines. To send a report via email, please get in touch here and include the following info:
- The reason for the report
- The exact name, age, bio, and photos that appear on the profile that you are reporting (screenshots are best)
- The user's location, phone number or email address (if known)
The more details you can provide, the quicker we'll be able to identify and investigate the user in question.