We understand you may want to remove a friend from your account, and we've made it easy to keep your friend list full of people that are important to you.
Steps to unfriend:
- Tap the 'Friends' icon (second from the left in the bottom nav bar).
- Tap the friend's name you want to unfriend.
- Tap the kabob menu (three little circles) in the upper right corner of their friendship card.
- Tap 'Unfriend'
- Confirm the action by tapping 'Unfriend' in the 'Are you sure?' pop up.
If you unfriend someone:
- You will no longer be able to match for one another or see each other’s activity (past or future).
- You won’t be able to send them direct messages, but you’ll still be able to communicate through any group chats that you are both a part of.