Denying Ship access to your location will prevent the app from working properly.
- You wouldn't be able to vet prospects in Discovery, as these are provided based on your current location.
- Your friends wouldn't be able to vet prospects for you either.
Even though your location is denied, you would still be able to vet prospects for your friends.
How to turn location access back on:
- Go to the Discovery page and tap 'Open Settings'
- Tap the 'Location' option
- Change the access from 'Never' to 'While Using the App' or 'Ask Next Time'
- Tap the back arrow in the upper left corner to save your change and go back to the Ship settings menu.
- Reopen Ship and your prospects should automatically appear based on your location.