All in-app purchases are non-refundable per our Terms and Conditions, though you can request a refund for unauthorized purchases. See below for more information on how you can request a refund.
My purchase was made through Apple/iTunes:
Refund requests for purchases made through your Apple/iTunes account have to be made through Apple, as Apple processes all purchases and refunds directly for Ship. To request a refund, please follow these steps:
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the 'Report' or 'Report a Problem' button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
For more information on how to request a refund through Apple/iTunes, please use this link.
My purchase was made through Google Play:
The easiest way to request a refund for a purchase made through your Google Play account is to reach out to our Ship Support team directly. Please use this link to contact our Support team.
When requesting a refund, be sure to include the following information:
- The date the purchase was made.
- The amount of the purchase.
- The reason you're requesting a refund.
To request a refund directly through Google Play, please follow these steps:
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select 'Request a refund' or 'Report a problem' and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
- You'll get a message that says "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes but it can take up to 4 business days.
For more information on how to request a refund through Google Play, please use this link.